Card Chronicles: Sentinels
Card Chronicles: Sentinels is an exciting blend of your traditional pen-and-paper RPGs and table-top strategy card games. You will create a character, customizing everything from their race to the color of their hair. In addition to altering your character’s appearance, you will also assign them one of six unique classes, which include the devout Templar and explosively destructive Pyromancer. Using your powerful abilities, you’ll explore dungeons and do battle with an assortment of monsters; from lowly minions to legendary bosses.
In Card Chronicles: Sentinels your abilities and equipment are represented by cards. Customize your character with weapons, armor, and trinket cards, and then create a Heroic Deck full of powerful skill and spell cards that synchronize not only your character, but with your party as well.
Multiplayer Content is still in the early phase of planning. We have some amazing ideas here, and we look forward to sharing them with you all once we’re ready.
Card Chronicles: Sentinels (CC:S) is already confirmed to be released on Steam for PC, and console ports are a possibility as well. You can follow our announcements on our Facebook Page.
An action-adventure RPG currently in early development, Adventure Tails will focus on the grueling journey of two heroes from warring nations, as they hunt a trail wrought with diabolical schemes and villainy!
Up to two players can work together to uncover the evil manipulating their world while defeating foes, crafting items, and investigating rumors to bring peace to both their lands.
Our current plans include:
- Combo based melee combat with multiple weapons
- Twin stick shooter based ranged combat, where players can create their own ammunition to cause damage and status effects
- Crafting and rare creatures to hunt for even rarer materials
- Local and Network Co-Op play (Or the second character will be controlled by AI)
Adventure Tails is inspired by amazing hits such as Secret of Mana, A Link to the Past, Ori and the Blind Forest, RiME, and Monster Hunter.
- Shaun Gustafson (Developer, Designer)
- Ryan Bartley (2D Art, Designer)
- Megan Keefe (2D Art, World Building)
- Victor Tafolla (3D Modeling)
- Matus Satara (3D Modeling)
- Jane Lucero (Rigging/Animation)
- Mason Dula (PM)
- Kelin Webb (VA Studio Big Boss)
The evil Illusionist Miraj has murdered your parents, the King and Queen, and has taken control of the Kingdom of Adventuria. Playing as the King's sole heir, you must recruit local Adventurers to complete Adventures to regain the loyalty of the various races in the realm. Only through reuniting your kingdom will you have the power to defeat the evil Illusionist Miraj!
Get Adventurer Manager on Steam!
- Create Your Ruler to begin your story!
- Recruit Randomized Adventurers from 7 races and 13 classes each with their own bios, benefits, and drawbacks!
- Unlock Secret Party Bonuses by organizing your Adventurers into 4 separate parties and arranging their formation front to back!
- Send Your Adventurers on Adventures to over a dozen different locations on a large world map!
- Automatically Complete Adventures and...
- Manually Complete Adventures for bonus rewards!
- Turn-based Combat with dozens of skills and spells!
- Level Up your Adventurers with attribute points!
- Tons of Skills from unique skill trees!
- Endlessly Generated Loot to equip your Adventurers ranging from common, uncommon, rare, legendary, unique, and mythical items!
- Dozens of Monsters each with...
- Resistances and Weaknesses to exploit!
- Rare Monsters and Monster Packs each with randomized mutators!
- Unique Boss and Miniboss monsters to challenge your toughest Adventurers!
- Craft and Salvage Equipment to create the perfect equipment!
- Upgrade Your Castle to impart benefits to all of your Adventurers!
- Monster Invasions where you must defend your subjects!
- Gain Your Subjects' Allegiance to receive upgraded Adventurers and more!
- Adventurer Endurance that needs time to recover!
- Adventurer University where you can educate and train your Adventurers!
- Bestiary that tracks your Monster kills to unlock information and gain bonuses against them!
- Harsh Death Penalty where resurrecting your Adventurers isn't cheap!
- Retire your Aging Adventurers to impart fantastic benefits to younger Adventurers!
- Ironman Mode where when your Adventurers die, they stay dead!
- Achievements to track all the things!
- Original Retro-inspired Soundtrack to groove to!
- Steam Trading Cards to collect!
Swipe treasure as Gobbo the Goblin, but watch out for traps and rotten carrots! The evil Knight has ransacked your lair and stolen all of your treasure! With the help of your trusted rabbit friend, Rabbo, travel around the kingdom to reclaim what is rightfully yours!
Get Gobbo on Google Play!
- Two Game Modes: Story & Survival!
- Four Different Areas!
- Unique gameplay mechanics for each area!
- Multiple power-ups and traps!
- Huge Swipe combos!
- Adjustable difficulty settings!
- Tons of unlocks: hats, concept art, and more!
- Chance based bonus game!
- Beautiful original artwork!
- Compelling original soundtrack!